Iconoclast Hind Medium White Orthopedic Sport Boots
- Iconoclast Bell Boots are a wonderful compliment to any of the Iconoclast boot line for more measure of protection.
- Splint Boot Sizing Chart
- Small: 8.5 – 9.5 in. / 21.59 – 24.13 centimeters
- Medium: 9.5 – 10.5 in. / 24.13 – 26.67 centimeters
- Large: 10.5 – 11.5 in. / 26.67 – 29.21 centimeters
- XL: 11.5 – 12.5 in. / 29.21 – 31.75 centimeters
- XXL: 12.5 – 13.5 in. / 31.75 – 34.29 centimeters
Iconoclast Orthopedic Support Boots feature our patented Double Sling Straps for unparalleled lateral support. With its evenly distributed support to the suspensory branches, Iconoclast is the only boot that truly lists and cradles the equine leg. Designed to reduce joint interference and restriction, this is the perfect all around boot for every equine discipline.
Designed to use every day while riding to aid in the prevention of soft tissue damage of the lower legs, Iconoclast Orthopedic Support Boots will help your horse feel more confident with each step he takes, in and out of the arena.
The Iconoclast Orthopedic Support Boot has absolutely REVOLUTIONIZED equine leg support. Iconoclast Boots are specifically designed to support and protect the suspensory and sesamoidial regions by providing 360-degree support of the equine athlete through a strap on, non-restrictive device.
Our entire line of Iconoclast Boots were designed by horse trainers and leading veterinarians who were unsatisfied with the performance of every other equine boot in the market place. The equine leg needs support and protection against the daily rigors of extreme physical activities. There has not been a boot that adequately meets both of those demands until now.
3 in stock